What is it?
Holland & Barrett Natural Vitamin E Vegan capsules are a natural form of vitamin E that helps to protect cells from oxidative stress. Vitamin E can be found in a wide variety of foods, such as sunflower seeds, peanuts, hazelnuts, almonds, broccoli, spinach, kiwi fruit, tomatoes, mangoes. It is fat-soluble, meaning that your body stores and uses it when it needs to.
- 100% Natural Vitamin E 400 IU With Tocopherols
- Contributes To the Protection of Cells from Oxidative Stress
- Soft Gel Vitamin E Capsule for Ease of Use and Fast Absorption
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- Vitamin E is an important vitamin that helps to protect cells from oxidative stress. The cells in our bodies start to age in an accelerated manner when exposed to molecules known as free radicals. These free radicals form naturally in the body and can interact with cells causing oxidative stress.
- There are two types of vitamin E that you can take as a supplement: the synthetic version ‘dl-alpha-tocopherol’ and the natural form ‘d-alpha-tocopherol’. Holland & Barrett Vitamin E 400IU 100 Soft gel Capsules are the natural form of vitamin E.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take 1 Capsule(s) per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Vitamin E (D-alpha-Tocopherol), Humectant (Glycerol), Modified Corn Starch, Gelling Agent (Carrageenan), Sunflower Seed Oil, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Carbonate).
Vegan / Vegetarian
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.