Holland & Barrett Vitamin C 2000mg 250g Powder €22,95
Most popular products
High quality, effective and easy to take, this Vitamin C Powder is a great alternative to tablets
Ready to see what vitamin C can do for you? Choose convenience with Holland & Barrett Pure Vitamin C Powder! This high-quality powder contains 2000mg of Vitamin C per 1/2 a teaspoon, dissolves quickly in water and acts fast in the body.
What is vitamin C and what does it do?
Vitamin C, aka ascorbic acid, helps to keep us feeling mentally and physically well by supporting the body in multiple processes. You can find it in fresh fruit and vegetables like peppers, citrus fruits, tomatoes, berries, potatoes (especially new potatoes) and leafy greens.
Vitamin C needs to be consumed every day as it is water soluble, and any excess will leave the body instead of being stored.
What are the benefits of vitamin C powder?
If you don’t like or can’t take tablets, Vitamin C powder is a perfect alternative. Vitamin C in any form can provide the following benefits:
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue: vitamin C supports metabolic function – helping our bodies convert food and drinks into energy
- Supports psychological function: vitamin C supports healthy psychological performance
- Helps iron absorption: our bodies need vitamin C to absorb iron – one of the most important minerals for good health
- Aids collagen production: vitamin C is essential for making collagen – the main component of out hair, bones, skin, ligaments, nails, joints and blood vessels
- Supports the immune system: vitamin C can help increase our immunity
- Pure Vitamin C powder for immune system support
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system, reduction of tiredness & fatigue, and more
- Fast dissolving powder - ideal alternative to capsules or tablets
Take 2g powder serving per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid).
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. This amount of vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
Although we make every effort to ensure our product information is up to date on our website, please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product.
|Each 1/2 teaspoonful of Vitamin C Powder contains: %EC RDA*|
|Vitamin C||2,500mg 3,125%|
|*RDA=Recommended Daily Allowance|