What is it?
Holland & Barrett Iron + B Vits, Vit C & Minerals tablets contain 15mg of Iron, which is the most abundant mineral in the blood. This supplement also provides Calcium, Copper, and Molybdenum.
- Helps Reduction of Tiredness and Fatigue
- Supports The Normal Formation of Red Blood Cells and Haemoglobin
- Suitable For Vegetarians and Vegans
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- Iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin. Iron helps reduce tiredness and fatigue, aids in normal energy yielding metabolism, normal oxygen transport in the body, normal cognitive function, and the normal function of the immune system.
- Dietary sources of Iron include organ meats such as heart and liver, as well as some dried fruits and molasses. However, these Iron tablets are suitable for Vegetarian and Vegan diets.
Our promise to you:
Holland & Barrett products are subject to critically stringent quality assurance. Our commitment to quality is the highest in our industry to ensure the best quality nutritional supplements money can buy. You have our guarantee!
Take 1 Tablet/tablets per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Calcium Carbonate, Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid), Ferrous Fumarate, Pantothenic Acid (d-Calcium Pantothenate), Niacin (Nicotinamide), Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Cupric Sulphate, Glazing Agent (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid (Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Sodium Molybdate, Biotin (d-Biotin), Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin).
Vegan / Vegetarian
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. This product contains Iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.