What is it?
Holland & Barrett Biotin tablets provide you with a sufficient amount of Biotin, also known as Vitamin B7, is part of the Vitamin B family and is found in natural food sources like pulses, nuts and fish. Biotin supports the maintenance of normal skin, hair, and mucus membranes, amongst many other body functions.
- Supports The Maintenance of Normal Skin, Hair, and Mucus Membranes
- Contributes To Normal Macro-Nutrient Metabolism and Psychological Function
- Suitable For Vegetarians and Vegans
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, helping you to maintain healthy hair. It also encourages healthy skin; Biotin supports the body in maintaining normal mucus production and helps to keep our skin healthy.
- Biotin supports healthy metabolic function: several enzymes involved in converting energy for food and drink in our bodies require healthy levels of Biotin to function. These enzymes aid the body in breaking down nutrients and amino acids into fats, carbs, and proteins.
- Biotin can help to keep your nervous system healthy and functioning normally. This is important as our nervous system is responsible for a lot of important bodily processes, including speaking, walking, swallowing, learning, and breathing.
Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Biotin (d-Biotin).
How To Use
Take 1 Tablet(s) per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
- Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take one tablet daily, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Please be aware that taking supplements containing Biotin may impact upon the results of some laboratory tests (certain types of tests use biotin as part of the testing method). You should let your health care professional know that you are taking a biotin containing supplement, and discuss whether you should stop taking it for a few days before your test.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate), Biotin (as d-Biotin), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate).
No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Sweeteners. No Preservatives. No added Sugar or Salt. No Starch, No Corn, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soya, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, No Porcine.
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.