What is it?
Holland & Barrett Vitamin A 3300 I.U soft gel capsules contain a good source of Vitamin A and D. These capsules contribute to the normal function of the Immune System, Iron Metabolism and the Maintenance of Normal Skin and Vision. Cod Liver Oil is high in unsaturated Fatty Acids and various vital Vitamins – like Vitamin A and Vitamin D – which our bodies require to function properly.
- Soft Gel Capsules with Vitamin A and D plus Cod Liver Oil
- Contributes To Normal Iron Metabolism and Normal Function of The Immune System
- Helps Maintain Normal Mucus Membranes, Normal Skin and Normal Vision
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- Vitamin A is a fat-soluble nutrient; it contributes to normal iron metabolism, maintenance of normal mucus membranes, maintenance of normal skin, maintenance of normal vision and normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin D is important for all sorts of health benefits, including supporting our natural immunity, bones, muscles and more. Often, we don’t get enough Vitamin D from sunlight - especially in the winter months - and our diet, so it’s recommended to take a supplement.
- Cod Liver Oil can contribute to the normal function of the immune system (thanks to vitamin D) and help to maintain healthy bones.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take 1 Capsule/capsules per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. All supplements containing Vitamin A (preformed Retinol) are best avoided by those who regularly eat liver and products made from liver.,This product contains vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
Soya Bean Oil, Cod Liver Oil (Fish), Capsule Shell (Gelatine), Capsule Shell (Gelatine), Humectant (Glycerol), Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherols).
For Allergens, see ingredients in bold.
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.