What is it?
Holland & Barrett Radiance Multi Vitamins and Iron tablets contain 13 vitamins for health and wellness, plus Iron to help reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin C Contributes to The Normal Function of The Immune System
- Iron Contributes to The Reduction of Tiredness and Fatigue
- Suitable For Vegetarians
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- Our multivitamins with Iron contain Vitamins A, D, E, C, B1, B2, B6, B12, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid and Folic Acid – to help support your health and wellness and to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin C is required for keeping cells healthy and supporting the immune system, while Vitamin D helps to maintain bone health and feeds our immunity. Vitamin A looks after our vision and Vitamin K is necessary for normal blood clotting. B Vitamins, meanwhile, have a whole host of uses, not least in the processing of food to create the energy we need to thrive.
- While B complex vitamins can’t be considered a solution to low mood, Vitamins B6 and 12 are known to maintain normal psychological function in addition to their other benefits of reducing tiredness and fatigue and contributing to normal functioning of the nervous system.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take 1 Tablet(s) per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. This product contains Iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.,All supplements containing Vitamin A (preformed Retinol) are best avoided by those who regularly eat liver and products made from liver.,This product contains vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
Bulking Agents (Calcium Carbonate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid), Ferrous Fumarate, Corn Starch, Niacin (Nicotinamide), Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate), Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Pantothenic Acid (d-Calcium Pantothenate), Maltodextrin, Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Carnauba Wax), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Tricalcium Phosphate), Stabiliser (Cross-Linked Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose), Thickeners (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin K (Phytomenadione), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Folic Acid (Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Antioxidant (L-Tartaric Acid), Biotin (d-Biotin), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.