What is it?
Holland & Barrett Turmeric Chewables are a delicious, orange flavoured gummy that helps to support joint health and flexibility. The first use of turmeric dates back to 4,000 years ago in India as well as other parts of Asia and Central America. It is the underground root of the plant which is used as a spice and then turmeric root extract is used within supplements.
- Helps To Support Joint Health and Flexibility
- Orange Flavoured Turmeric Gummies
- Herb Food Supplement
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- Turmeric contains chemical compounds called curcuminoids. The most important and well known of them is Curcumin, the main active ingredient in turmeric.
- As we get older though, our joints naturally become stiffer and joint movement starts to lose flexibility. This is because the amount of lubricating fluid within our joints starts to decrease and the cartilage, which cushions the joints, becomes thinner. The ligaments here also might shorten, which also contributes to the loss of flexibility and may make joints feel stiff. Taking a turmeric supplement can help to support normal joint health and flexibility.
- Holland and Barrett Turmeric Gummies are a great alternative to taking tablets or capsules if you otherwise find it difficult to swallow them.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take 2 Gummy(ies) per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Glucose Syrup, Sucrose, Water, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid), Citric Acid, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), Turmeric Extract (Curcuma longa) , Anti-Caking Agent (Carnauba Wax), Colour (Paprika Extract), Flavouring (OrangeFlavour).
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.