What is it?
Holland & Barrett's Cod Liver Oil is high in Omega 3 fatty acids and provides an excellent source of vitamins A and D. These capsules contribute towards the maintenance of normal skin, normal bones, and muscle function. The addition of Evening Primrose Oil provides the fatty acids with Linoleic Acid and Gamma Linolenic Acid.
- Pure Cod Liver Oil Containing Omega-3 and Primrose Oil
- Rich Source of Vitamins A and D
- Contributes To Normal Skin, Vision, Bones and Teeth Health
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- Both vitamins A and D contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Vitamin A also contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, whilst vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and muscle function.
- Evening Primrose Oil is the oil that’s extracted from the seeds of the yellow evening primrose wildflower, Oenothera biennis, it provides the fatty acids Linoleic Acid (LA) and Gamma Linolenic acid (GLA). Not all fatty acids can be made in the body so must be supplied through diet or supplementation. Within the body Linoleic Acid is metabolised to GLA. GLA is used to make hormone-like substances called prostaglandins.
- Pure cod liver oil rich in essential Omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of EPA and DHA.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take 1 Capsule(s) per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. All supplements containing Vitamin A (preformed Retinol) are best avoided by those who regularly eat liver and products made from liver.,This product contains vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
Evening Primrose Oil, Cod Liver Oil(Fish), Capsule Shell (Gelatine), Glazing Agent (Glycerol), water, Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopherol), Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol). For allergens, please see ingredients in bold.
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.