What is it?
Holland & Barrett Max Strength Glucosamine 1400mg + Chondroitin support joint health and offer one of the essential building blocks of glycosaminoglycans – MSM, a source of sulphur. These tablets also contain Vitamin C to support healthy cartilage, as well as ginger to support healthy joints.
- Maximum Strength Glucosamine and Chondroitin Tablets
- Aids In Joint Care
- Supports Healthy Cartilage
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- Glucosamine is naturally found in the body and forms the liquid around the body’s joints. As for Chondroitin sulphates, they’re a component part of cartilage.
- Although Glucosamine and Chondroitin are present in some foods, it’s difficult to find these nutrients in your diet. The synthesis of macromolecules such as glycoproteins, glycolipids and glycosaminoglycans are supported by glucosamine.
- Areas associated with the body’s joints, such as synovial fluid, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and muscles rely on the presence of these macromolecules. Chondroitin is a component of the tough connective tissue.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take 3 Tablets per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. Consult a doctor before use if you have or have had diabetes or hypoglycemia. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
Glucosamine Sulphate (2KCl)(Crustaceans), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Methylsulphonylmethane, Chondroitin Sulphate, Citrus Sinensis Extract, Hydrolysed Collagen, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate), Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid), Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose), Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber officinale), Manganese Sulphate, Humectant (Glycerol). For Allergens - See ingredients in bold.
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.