What is it?
Holland & Barrett Red Clover Extract tablets contain Vitamin B6, which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Red Clover Extract with Vitamin B6
- With Vitamin B6 to Help To Regulate Hormonal Activity
- Suitable For Vegetarians and Vegans
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- Red Clover with Vitamin B6 contains red clover, which is a wild plant belonging to the legume family. It commonly grows wild in meadows throughout Europe and Asia and has now been naturalised to grow in North America. It is the red flowers at the end of the branched stems that are dried for use in food supplements.
- Red Clover has been used in Europe, Asia, and America for many generations in both topical and internal preparations. It is often chosen in products to support women due to its rich concentration of Isoflavones, which belong to a group of compounds known as phytoestrogens.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the regulation of hormonal activity, as well as helping to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take 3 Capsule/capsules per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Bulking Agent (Calcium Carbonate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Red Clover Extract (Trifolium pratense), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride).
Vegan / Vegetarian
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.