What is it?
Holland & Barrett Live Friendly Bacteria with Acidophilus contain 4 live strains of bacteria proven to reach the gut alive. Gut health is key to our overall health and plays a key role in many important functions in the body.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus Supplements
- Source Of 3 Billion Friendly Bacteria
- Suitable For Vegetarians and Vegans
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- These lactobacillus acidophilus capsules contain a combination of 3 billion bacterial cultures from the lactobacillus and bifidobacterium family. Acidophilus is a type of ‘friendly’ bacteria that lives in the gut, mouth, and vagina.
- These acidophilus pills contain bacterial cultures including lactobacillus acidophilus, bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis, lactobacillus bulgaricus and lactobacillus salivarius.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take one capsule daily, preferably with a meal. Do not swallow capsules with hot drinks as heat kills the bacteria. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if outer seal under cap is broken or missing.
Chicory Root Extract (providing Fructo-oligosaccharides), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Lactobacillus acidophilus, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate), Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis, Lactobacillus salivarius.
Vegetarians & Vegans
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.