What is it?
Holland & Barrett Omega 3 Fish Oil + D3 Capsules contain active EPA and DHA plus Vitamin D3. EPA and DHA are Essential Omega-3 fatty acids commonly found in fish oils. Essential Fatty Acids have to be ingested from food as they are not naturally produced by the body. EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart, DHA also contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function and vision.
- Active EPA and DHA with Vitamin D3
- Maintains Normal Cardiac Function
- Supports the Immune System
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- DHA supports the maintenance of vision and normal brain function. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg DHA. It also contributes to normal heart function when combined with EPA. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg DHA and EPA.
- Vitamin D is important for a huge number of functions in the body, from supporting bones to maintaining your immune system. Most of your body’s Vitamin D comes from getting enough sunlight on your skin.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take 1 Capsule/capsules per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Fish Oil (Fish), Capsule Shell (Gelatine), Capsule Shell (Gelatine), Humectant (Glycerol), Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopherol), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol). For Allergens, see ingredients in bold.
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.