What is Expert Triple Action Heart Support?
Holland & Barrett Expert Triple Action Heart Support is our most advanced triple action heart formula. Containing garlic and CoQ10 plus plant sterols, grapeseed, turmeric, omega and vitamin B1, this supplement helps to support normal cholesterol, blood pressure levels, circulation, and heart function.
- Triple Action Heart Support
- Encourages Normal Cholesterol, Circulation & Blood Pressure
- Maintains Heart Function
What Makes It Expert?
It can be difficult for people to keep up with the latest products and ingredients in health and wellness, so we wanted to do some of the hard work for you. We use the knowledge of our expert nutritionists to look at a range of scientific studies and bring together what we think are some of the most complete products we offer. The H&B Expert range is made up from products which include our most advanced ingredient formulas, and you won’t be able to find these anywhere else.
Benefits of this Heart Health Supplement
This expert supplement is scientifically formulated to support normal cholesterol, circulation and blood pressure. The combination of carefully selected ingredients encourages and maintains heart function.
- Plant Sterols help to promote normal blood cholesterol, the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of at least 0.8g of plant sterols/stanols.
- Omega 3 (including EPA & DHAs) contributes towards the normal function of the heart; the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of EPA and DHA - as does Thiamin (Vitamin B1).
- Turmeric supports blood circulation; Curcumin is a naturally occurring phenol found in turmeric. It has been reported that curcumin increases nitric oxide production and reduces oxidative stress and inflammation.
- Grapeseed contributes to normal blood pressure; it has been implicated in the management of blood pressure and is thought to improve endothelial function by discouraging the damaging effects of free radicals. This action can improve the availability of nitric oxide which helps to support healthy blood pressure levels.
Active Ingredients Include:
Tablets: Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12, Grapeseed Extract, Plant Sterols (Beta Sitosterol, Campesterol, Stigmasterol, Beta-Sitostanol, Camperstanol, Brassicasterol, Other Sterols/Stanols), Turmeric Extract, Garlic Extract, Co-Enzyme Q10, Black Pepper Extract Capsules: Fish Oil – EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
2 tablets a day, 1 capsule daily
Take 1 capsule and 2 tablets per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Fish Oil(Fish), Capsule Shell (Gelatine), Humectant (Glycerol), Purified Water, Antioxidant (dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate).
For Allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate), Plant Sterols, Turmeric Extract (Curcuma longa) , Grapeseed Extract (Vitis vinifera), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid), Garlic Extract (Allium sativum. L), Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose), Emulsifier (Cross-Linked Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose), Co-Enzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Black Pepper Extract (Piper nigrum), Humectant (Glycerol), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of sight and reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.