What is it?
Holland & Barrett Vegan Biotin Hair Complex Gummies contain Zinc, Iodine, and a total of 9 vitamins. Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and Zinc contributes to maintenance of normal hair and nails.
- Supports The Maintenance of Normal, Healthy Hair
- High Strength Biotin with Zinc, Iodine and Vitamins
- Vegan Friendly Berry Flavoured Gummies
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, helping you to maintain healthy hair. It also encourages healthy skin; Biotin supports the body in maintaining normal mucus membranes and helps to keep our skin healthy.
- Zinc helps to support hair and keep the oil glands surrounding the follicles working; it is important that we get enough Zinc through our diet or supplements.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take 1 Gummy(ies) per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. All supplements containing Vitamin A (preformed Retinol) are best avoided by those who regularly eat liver and products made from liver.
Glucose Syrup, Sucrose, Water, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Acid (Citric Acid), Rice starch, Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid), Corn Maltodextrin, Vitamin E (D-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate), Zinc Citrate, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), Pantothenic Acid (d-Calcium Pantothenate), Anti-Caking Agent (Carnauba Wax), Flavouring (Blueberry Flavour, Raspberry Flavour), Biotin (d-Biotin), Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin D (Ergocalciferol), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Colour (Anthocyanins), Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide.
Vegetarians & Vegans
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.