What is it?
Holland & Barrett Skin, Hair & Nails Vegan Gummies contain Biotin, Zinc and Folic Acid for healthy skin, hair, and nails. These gummies are gelatine free, meaning they are suitable for anyone following a vegan or vegetarian diet.
- Supports Healthy Skin, Hair, and Nails
- Contains Biotin, Zinc and Folic Acid
- Vegan Friendly Gummies
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, helping you to maintain healthy hair. It also encourages healthy skin; Biotin supports the body in maintaining normal mucus membranes and helps to keep our skin healthy.
- Zinc helps to support hair; it is important that we get enough Zinc through our diet or supplements.
- Folic Acid has many benefits including supporting normal blood formation, function of the immune system, reduction of tiredness and fatigue and has a role in the process of cell division.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take 2 Gummy(ies) per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Glucose Syrup, Sucrose, Water, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Acid (Citric Acid), Silicon Dioxide, Corn Maltodextrin, Methylsulphonylmethane (MSM), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), Anti-Caking Agent (Carnauba Wax), Flavouring (Pineapple Flavour), Zinc Citrate, Pantothenic Acid (d-Calcium Pantothenate), Colour (Curcumin), Choline Bitartrate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Folic Acid (Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Potassium Iodide, Biotin (d-Biotin).
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.