What is it?
Holland & Barrett Effervescent Vitamin C tablets support the immune system, with added Zinc and B vitamins for energy. Helping to bring a little fizz to even the most challenging days, these soluble tablets can give you the oomph you need when your energy starts to run low.
- Supports The Immune System
- Helps To Reduce Tiredness and Fatigue
- Suitable For Vegetarians and Vegans
What Are the Benefits of This Effervescent?
- Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is vital for top-to-toe good health. It helps to support natural immunity as well as protecting cells for oxidative stress. Vitamin C can also help your body absorb iron – essential for normal energy levels. Some people even choose vitamin C for skin health. Zinc is an essential nutrient, helping us to create cells and absorb nutrients from the food we eat.
- A lack of get up and go can be an indication that you might be deficient in some B Vitamins, which are vital for our body’s natural energy yield – that is the all-important job of converting the food we eat into steady energy. Containing a complex of vital B Vitamins, these energy effervescent tablets help to take the guess work out of topping up your body’s supplies of B vitamins, supporting natural energy supplies as well as supporting your nervous system, and heart health.
- Effervescent Tablets are an easy alternative to swallowing pills. Simply dropped into a glass of water, these tablets create a thirst-quenching sparkling drink. Ideal for the morning after the night before, or simply for those days when your body tells you it needs a natural pick-me-up.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take 1 Effervescent tablet(s) per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Carbonate), Acid (Citric Acid), Sweeteners (Sorbitol, Sucralose), Anti-Caking Agent (Polyethylene Glycol), Flavouring (OrangeFlavour), Niacin (Nicotinamide), Colour (Beetroot Red), Zinc Citrate, Pantothenic Acid (d-Calcium Pantothenate), Biotin (d-Biotin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Folic Acid (Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid).
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.