What is it?
Holland & Barrett’s Chelated Zinc with Copper supplement could be just the nutritional support you need, helping to contribute towards the normal function of the immune system.
- Contributes To the Normal Function Of The Immune System
- Contains Chelated Zinc for Better Absorption
- Suitable For Vegetarian and Vegans
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- Both essential for our general health, and in particular for our immune system, Zinc and Copper are two important minerals which can be overlooked when it comes to good nutrition. Zinc is used in a wide variety of processes in the body, from protein synthesis to maintaining healthy hair, skin, and nails.
- Our bodies actually need very little copper to function – the NHS recommends 1.2mg per day – yet studies suggest that very few of us are getting enough. This essential nutrient, which is found in liver, most nuts and in shellfish, helps us absorb iron and to maintain normal connective tissue.
- Containing more than twice the NHS’s recommended daily dose of Zinc at 25mg per tablet plus 1.25mg of copper, this supplement provides a generous immunity-supporting supply of two crucial but often forgotten minerals.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take 1 Tablet(s) per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Zinc Gluconate, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Copper Bisglycinate, Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose), Humectant (Glycerol).
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.