What is it?
Holland & Barrett Magnesium Citrate tablets are a high strength formula that supports healthy bones and muscle function as well as helping to reduce feelings of tiredness and fatigue. Our tablets offer superior bioavailability, thanks to the Magnesium Citrate blend. This means that it is easily absorbed by the body.
- Supports Normal Bones and Muscle Function
- Helps To Reduce Tiredness and Fatigue
- Suitable For Vegans
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- You might be surprised to find that Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the human body, and it is involved in hundreds of cellular reactions. Most Magnesium can be found in your bones, and it is important for healthy bones and teeth. Most foods that are rich in Magnesium are plant-based. These include pumpkin seeds, nuts, soya products, spinach, edamame beans, wholemeal bread, brown rice, quinoa, avocado and bananas.
- Your body needs more Magnesium when you have taken part in physical activity. This does not have to be running a marathon or an endurance bike ride, it can just be a countryside walk or even some strenuous gardening. Athletes must replace lost Magnesium quickly after they have finished their exercise, to help support normal muscle function.
- Simply take two Magnesium tablets per day, preferably with a meal.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take 2 Tablet(s) per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Magnesium Citrate, Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide).
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.