What is it?
Holland & Barrett Vegan Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc and Vitamin D contains four proven vitamins and minerals to help support normal bone and muscle function. These tablets support your plant-based diet with the vitamins and nutrients your body needs to stay healthy.
- Supports Healthy Bones and Muscles
- Helps To Reduce Tiredness and Fatigue
- Suitable For Vegetarians and Vegans
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- This vegan supplement contains four proven ingredients: Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc and Vitamin D. These support healthy bones and muscles, and Magnesium helps to reduce feelings of tiredness and fatigue too.
- Vegans may struggle to get enough Calcium, Zinc and Vitamin D through their diets alone when there are few or no vegan food equivalents. It is well known that some of the best sources of Calcium include dairy products, such as milk and cheese. Calcium helps to support normal bones. If you are struggling to get all the Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc or Vitamin D that your body needs, then you may want to try this vegan multivitamin supplement.
- Most of the Vitamin D that our bodies need comes from sunlight. Our bodies produce it when the skin is directly exposed to sunlight. The NHS recommends that everybody, vegan or not, takes a Vitamin D supplement during the winter months, as it can be difficult to get all the nutrients we need through sunlight alone. Especially if you are in the UK.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take 1 Tablet(s) per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Zinc Gluconate, Glazing Agent (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose), Emulsifier (Cross-Linked Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Zinc Citrate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Humectant (Glycerol).
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.