What is it?
Holland & Barrett Calcium Magnesium Vitamin D and Zinc tablets contain a combination of three essential minerals. Calcium helps maintain normal bones and contributes towards normal muscle function, Zinc is key to brain health and contributes to normal cognitive function and Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system. Magnesium, Calcium, and Zinc are important for multiple bodily functions, so taking a supplement ensures you get what your body needs.
- Contributes To the Maintenance of Normal Bones and Muscle Function
- Reduces Tiredness and Fatigue
- Suitable For Vegetarians
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones. Magnesium also plays a key role in the structural development of our bones and teeth, and zinc helps to maintain healthy bones.
- Magnesium and Calcium work together when it comes to muscle contraction and relaxation – calcium triggers muscle contractions and then magnesium works as a natural blocker to help the cells relax. The body needs magnesium to make a molecule called adenosine triphosate (ATP) in your cells, which is responsible for delivering energy to all the cells in your body. Calcium also contributes to normal muscle function. Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue and contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Zinc helps to keep you feeling healthy inside and out. The mineral helps to support the growth of healthy hair, skin, and nails; contributes to eye health; maintenance of normal vision and is also important for the normal functioning of the immune system and fertility.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take 1 Tablet per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Zinc Gluconate, Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose), Emulsifier (Cross-Linked Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Magnesium Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Zinc Citrate, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Humectant (Glycerol).
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.