What is it?
Holland & Barrett Calcium and Vitamin D3 tablets support Bone Health and Muscles. These tablets are formulated to help maintain normal bones for adults of all ages, in order to support optimal bone health throughout your lifetime; they work by providing your body with an excellent source of Calcium and Vitamin D.
- Supports Healthy Bones and Muscles
- Excellent Source of Calcium and Vitamin D
- Suitable For Vegetarians
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- Calcium contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism and neurotransmission, as well as having a role in the process of cell division. Whilst Vitamin D contributes to the normal absorption and utilisation of Calcium.
- Our bodies need Calcium to build and maintain strong bones. Our hearts, muscles and nerves also need calcium to function properly.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and muscle function. Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland
Take 1 Tablet per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Calcium Carbonate (Cereals containing Gluten), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid), Glazing Agent (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Humectant (Glycerol), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol). For Allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.